The Arthritic Benefits of Tomatoes
Loading the player...Arthritis - the health benefits of tomatoes <p><a href="https://www.healthchoicesfirst.com/practitioner/dr-stefanie-wade-rheumatologist-vancouver-bc">Dr. Stefanie Wade</a>, Rheumatologist, Sarah Ware, <a href="https://smartfood-now.com/local/local-registered-dietician">Registered Dietician</a>, and Nick Pratap, Kinesiologist, talk about the health benefits of tomatoes in relation to arthritis management.</p>
Dr. Stefanie Wade, Rheumatologist, Sarah Ware, Registered Dietician, and Nick Pratap, Kinesiologist, talk about the health benefits of tomatoes in relation to arthritis management.
Windset Farms Tuna Nicoise Salad Cooking Video
Loading the player...Windset Farms® Tuna Niçoise Salad Chef Dana Reinhardt from Windset Farms® makes Tuna Niçoise Salad.Chef Dana Reinhardt from Windset Farms® makes Tuna Niçoise Salad.
Windset Farms Tuna Nicoise Salad
- 2 cans Albacore tuna
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 Maestro® Sweet Bell Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup Concerto® Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Fresco® Long English Cucumber, chopped
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and halved
- 1 cup baby potatoes, boiled and chopped
- 1/3 cup Niçoise olives
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- To make the dressing, whisk Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, honey and red wine vinegar together in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, toss tuna with 3 tbsp. of the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad greens, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, eggs and olives among four plates and drizzle with the dressing.
- Top with the tuna mixture and serve.